Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Apologies to the Masses

So, by simply calculation, one can tell that I'm a bit behind on my blogging. The thing of it being, I was and still am not good at writing. And i never kept one of those journal thingys. But I'm here now so lets get to it. I find alot of my influence in nature. Every scene in nature is a beautiful piece of artwork just waiting to be captured. I like to show in my images a scene from a different way or angle that people may normaly not view it. In some of my works, i try and make people laugh too. I'd like them to say thats a really cool piece and it had humor to it.
At this point in the semester, my creativity has been stifled(?) by a great many other things going on and it troubles me that I dont have the time I wish needed to fully explore my creativty. However, I've been constantly thinking about the projects and hope I can complete them to the best of my creative ability i know i have ^-^

taking this from a tv show ;P
Love and rockets...which i have no idea what it means :/

No comments:

Post a Comment